Welcome to Hub Zero! We’re a Zero Waste Hub with a real difference, we help to create and build up Waste Based Social Enterprises in Central-East Auckland.
We’re on the look out for our third and last tenant!
If you’re here to link in with our Repair Cafe, please click here for the next date!
Hub Zero is unique because it builds up small businesses to prevent waste from ending up in landfill and creating new, upcycled products that can be sold.
We have developed:
- Space for small social enterprises to base their work at – both permanent spaces and ‘hot spaces’ (hot desking a space!).
- A shop FULL of upcycled products made by local and amazing entrepreneurs.
- A chill out space for people to meet and connect, hopefully with a cafe to come!
- Office space for our Hub Zero partners
- A room set up for workshops that can be hired out for community meetings and workshops on waste reduction
Does this sound like your cuppa tea? Come! Share one with us!
We launched on Saturday 30th June and are super keen to get straight into things!
Hub Zero is a Tāmaki WRAP project. We educate our community on ways to reduce waste and support other groups and organisations to have a waste reduction kaupapa.