Welcome to Hub Zero! We’re a Zero Waste Hub with a real difference, we help to create and build up Waste Based Social Enterprises in East and South Auckland.
Hub Zero is on the move! We’re currently moving from Panmure to Manukau! We’re going into collaboration with All Heart and will be sharing the shop, workshop area and have our own creation station that will be open to all in the community!
Come right through past BP and Repco to the building at the back.
If you’re here to link in with our Repair Cafe, CCET – one of our friend organisations run regular cafe’s. please click here for the next date!
Hub Zero is unique because it builds up small businesses to prevent waste from ending up in landfill and creating new, upcycled products that can be sold.
In our new space in Manukau, we’re aiming to create:
- A space for small social enterprises to come and use our resources as they create.
- A shop full of upcycled products made by local and amazing entrepreneurs.
- A chill out space for people to meet and connect.
- Office space for our Hub Zero members.
- A room set up for workshops that can be hired out for community gatherings and workshops on waste reduction.
Does this sound like your cuppa tea? Come! Share one with us!
Because Hub Zero is run as a collective, we work really hard to grow joint ownership between all of the partners involved. The backbone organisation for Hub Zero is Rākau Tautoko, with the support of Tāmaki WRAP who is currently holding the funds for the Maungakiekie-Tāmaki project we’re currently delivering on.
We would like to thank The Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Local Board for their contribution in funds to deliver the Maungakiekie-Tāmaki Project.